THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD AND YOU WILL HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE CLASS AFTER PAYMENT
The course details, types of medical-related hair loss, insurance compliance, HIPPA, CAQH, along with resources. Once certified, students can provide insurance-covered wigs to clients who suffer from medical-related hair loss.
*You do NOT need to be a licensed hairstylist to become a Certified Cranial Prosthesis specialist.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have an understanding of:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and privacy of all electronic protected health information as defined by federal law
- Starting the process
- Step-by-step instructions on form completion
- Proper coding and billing
- Accurate and confidential submission of claim(s)
- Setting customer expectations after claim submission
- Strategies for business growth
- Branding Resources