This class is a virtual.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have an understanding of:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and privacy of all electronic protected health information as defined by federal law
- Starting the process
- Step-by-step instructions on form completion
- Proper coding and billing
- Accurate and confidential submission of claim(s)
- Setting customer expectations after claim submission
- Strategies for business growth
- Branding Resources
- Vendor List
Certificate of Completion will be provided at the conclusion of each class
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS VALID AS WE WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE THE CLASS.